Steel and Fiberglass Doors
All of our steel and fiberglass entrance doors are strong and robust. They are designed to provide your home with an exceptionally appealing look. Whether you are looking for a traditional or contemporary style, you can be sure to find the perfect match with over 500 glass insert options to choose from. Our inserts are available in a wide variety of colors, finishes and grill patterns including stained glass and wrought iron.
All Primary Seal entry doors are custom made to fit your entrance opening and are backed by our industry leading warranty.
Entrance Door Features
- Kiln-dried finger-jointed frame - To prevent warping
- Hot dipped galvanized steel with factory applied primer - Provides optimum resistance to rust & corrosion
- Door injected with bonded Polyurethane Foam - Provides outstanding insulation & stability leaving no air spaces
- Solid wood lock block - Provides reinforcement & added security at the critical lock area
- Sill gasket - Eliminates water seepage between sill frame
- Aluminum & Vinyl Thermally Broken - Stops frost transfer & buildup
- Leak-proof Adjustable Bottom Sweep - Provides a positive seal against air & water infiltration
- Continuous wood stiles & rail (full 1-1/4") - Provides consistent thermal break between outer & inner surfaces to eliminate frost & condensation
- Premium magnetic weather stripping - Ensures a tight seal to minimize heat loss