Awning windows open out from the bottom, allowing air to circulate and ventilate your home freely while providing a unique protective shield from the elements..
Awning Window Features
- Simultaneously fusion-welded frame and sash for added strength and prevention of air infiltration.
- Stainless steel hinges on either side of the sash allow it to open 450 for increased air circulation even on rainy days.
- Double point locking system for a tight seal and added security.
- Interior Heritage glazing system with co-extruded flexible seal on sash eliminates leaks.
- Dedicated secondary backup seal in case of primary seal failure.
- Drainage channels hidden in front of exterior sash.
- INEX spacer with dual seal for optimum efficiency.
- Quad (4) white co-extruded weather-strip sealing system.
- Separated Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, drainage and reduces condensation.
Exterior Colour Options
|Air Tightness:||A3||Width:||16.5” to 48”|
|Water Resistance:||B7||Height:||20” to 55”|
|Wind Load Resistance:||C5|